Centroid control has alarm “Spindle chiller fault detected”
* Input and output piping are connected backwards.
* Check power output U,V,W was connecting to the reverse phase.
* Contactor overload breaker had triggered.
* Oil lever too low
* Oil pressure switch is too low or malfunction.
* Pump motor is malfunction.
Spindle chiller run good for a while, then has alarm “spindle chiller fault detected”.
1.Check U,V,W has power 220V-3phase, if yes -motor working .Motor does not work - replace motor.
2. U,V,W has not power, check contactor overload breaker had triggered.
3.Oil lever low
4. Use key board, press [ALT] and [I] see input #62 chiller fault has red light that mean 2 wires signal become normal open now. We try jumper 2 wires signal together (Look picture below fig 1.), if the input #62 has green light (that mean normal close-no alarm), we know the problem is oil pressure switch too low, we have to adjust it. Now remove jumper.
Open the left side cover, we will see oil pressure switch sensor, use small Phillip screwdriver to adjust sensor. Use electric meter check 2 wires signal and turning count clockwise until they closed.