How to remove the Tools at the Swing Arm when it has Alarm while doing tool change
You get “alarm 9101 ATC not ready Arm home input” – alarm “9102 ATC not ready Arm Clamp input”…and the tools in the spindle and the Arm.
- Remove tools from Spindle and Arm. Press E-Stop
The both side of the Arm have the tools, one person climb up behind the machine and pull the release brake motor arm to the left , use 12mm socket on the motor shaft to turn counterclockwise (CCW) slowly to make sure the Arm moves direction far away from spindle.
Use your hand remove the tools both side. Put the hand brake arm motor back.
*** If the Arm down position, press the PIN down to remove the tools at the Arm
- Press E-stop and release to clear alarm.
- Move Pot up. Hold key Aux 12 and press F3 MDI, type M15 and press cycle start.
- Jog the spindle up far away from the arm to prevent the arm hit the head while the arm is moving.(Horizontal machine moves the head down), (Vertical machine moves the head up).
- Hold key Aux 12 and press F3 MDI, type M13 (Cycle Arm) - press cycle start the Arm moves. Keep doing until the Arm back to original position.
- If machine is not home yet, press cycle start to machine home. Machine is home, try to do the tool change.