Setting Spindle Orientation For Carousel ATC with
1. Open Electrical cabinet.
2. Turn on power. No tool in the spindle
3. Home machine (press Cycle Start for machine home)
4. Come back Electrical cabinet. At Mitsubishi inverter, press three time in monitoring “SET”
(None of lights is lit up on Hz, A and V).
5.Bring the carouse in with M80, while holding Aux 12.(MDI type M80 and hold Aux12 on the top of MPG key, and press cycle start)
6.Removed retention knob of the tool, and put it in carousel.
7.Slowly jog the Z- axis down and rotate the spindle by hand until the “ spindle key” is lined up in the key slot of the tool. Using incremental 0.0010 jog Z- down to position that spindle touch slightly the tool.
8. At inverter, record this number and enter it in parameter 356 at Mitsubishi Inverter
9. Set Z -axis position value into Work Coordinate System (G30).
Note: Parameter 79 = 2 for machine operation mode.
79 = 4 for Inverter setting mode.
Change Parameter 79 to 4 before set parameter 356. After setting, change parameter 79 back to 2.